210 High Street
Washington, MO. 63090
Washington Montessori School
2013-2014 RESERVATION AGREEMENT AND ENROLLMENT CONTRACT
To reserve a place for your child for the 2013-2014 academic year, the Parents or Guardians must sign the Agreement and Contract and return with the Advance Tuition Deposit and Security Deposit.
NAME OF STUDENT: _______________________________________________
PROGRAM: Primary ADVANCE TUITION DEPOSIT DUE: $80.00
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS (please check one):
_____ Standard Plan – The tuition will be paid in two installments: 60% less the Advance Tuition Deposit due June 30, 2013; remaining 40% due December 1, 2014. A late fee of 1.5% per month will be assessed on unpaid balances after the stated due dates.
_____ Monthly Payment Plan – The tuition, less the Advanced Tuition Deposit, will be paid in ten equal installments beginning June 1, 2013, and ending March 1, 2014. A late fee of 1.5% per month will be assessed on unpaid balances after the stated due dates.
_____ Weekly Payment Plan – The tuition, will be paid in equal installments due on Monday. A late fee of $5.00 per week will be assessed on unpaid balances after Wednesday of that week.
In consideration of the acceptance of this Reservation agreement and Enrollment contract by Washington Montessori School, the undersigned agrees to pay the required tuition and fees in accordance with the terms set forth in the Statement of fees and Financial Policies listed by law, the School’s expenses of enforcement and collection of tuition, fees and related expenses, including without limitation, attorney’s fees and costs.
I understand and agree that the Advance Tuition Deposit submitted herewith is nontransferable and nonrefundable but will be applied as a credit to my tuition.
I understand and agree that this Reservation Agreement and Enrollment Contract may be cancelled by the undersigned Parents or Guardians IN WRITING prior to July 1, 2013, but that such cancellation will result in the forfeiture of the entire Advance Tuition Deposit.
I understand and agree that the overhead expenses of the School do not diminish with departure of students during the course of a year and that my obligation to pay the fees for the full academic year is unconditional after acceptance of this contract by the School or July 1, 2013, whichever shall be the last to occur. I further understand and agree that no portion of said fees paid or outstanding will be refunded or canceled even in the event of absence, withdrawal or dismissal of the above named student.
Signature of Parent/Guardian Date Signature of Parent/Guardian Date
Accepted by Washington Montessori School representative: ________________________________
Staff Member Date
STATEMENT OF FEES AND FINANCIAL POLICIES
Five Day Programs
Four Day Programs
Three Day Programs
Two Day Programs
(Please circle one)
Enrollment: The re-enrollment date for student currently in the School and intending to return in the fall is March 1, 2013. The enrollment date for newly accepted students is April 10, 2013. A completed Reservation Agreement and enrollment Contract plus the Advance Tuition Deposit must be received by the above dates to ensure a place for the student during the forthcoming year. The Advance Tuition Deposit is credited against the total tuition.
PLEASE NOTE: The School offers two payment plans outlined below. Any other methods of payments must be approved by the Director and the Board of Trustees.
Standard Plan – The tuition will be paid in two installments: 60% less the Advance Tuition Deposit due June 30, 2013; remaining 40% due December 1, 2014. A late fee of 1.5% per month will be assessed on unpaid balances after the stated due dates.
Monthly Payment Plan – The tuition, less the Advanced Tuition Deposit, will be paid in ten equal installments beginning June 1, 2013, and ending March 1, 2014. A late fee of 1.5% per month will be assessed on unpaid balances after the stated due dates.
Nonrefundability: The Advance Tuition Deposits nonrefundable but will be credited against tuition. If, subsequent to July 1, 2013, a student is absent, withdrawn, or dismissed from the School, the obligation to pay the full tuition shall continue, nevertheless, as thought a student was in fact enrolled for the entire academic year.
Financial Information: The School assumes that all natural parents and legal guardians, their individual relationships and custodial arrangements notwithstanding, have legitimate interest and responsibilities toward the student. Therefore, the School reserves the right to include and involve all natural parents and legal guardians in all student-related financial matters including application for financial assistance and the receipt of student bills. At the same time, the School will make every reasonable effort to work with parents, legal guardian and trust administrator toward the resolution of sensitive issues related to student fiscal matters.
Rules and Regulations: By signing the RESERVATION AGREEMENT AND ENROLLMENT CONTRACT the parent accepts the rules and regulation adopted by the School. The parent agrees that the student may participate in all School activates, including athletics, and any other School-sponsored trips away from the campus unless the School receives a written notice to the contrary. The student’s disregard of the rules and regulations of the School may be deemed sufficient cause of dismissal. Furthermore, the policy of the School is that, until an account is paid in full to date, no student will be permitted to attend School.
Washington Montessori School
210 High Street
Winner of "The Best of Washington 2013 - Child Care" award!
Across from the City Park & Pool!